Links to Projects and Organizations We Support
a knowledgebase to help you better understand your health and healthcare:
Environmental Working Group
Skin Deep Cosmetics Database
- resource for safe cosmetics:
Blue Ocean Institute
- guide to ocean friendly seafood:
Chinese Medicine schools
's Chinese Medicine Program -
Dragon Rises College
- food issues think tank and traditional diet food pyramids:
- an approach to diet based on the principles of Chinese Medicine:
Peaceful Sea Sangha
- Edward Espe Brown's mindfulness-based approach to eating:
Weston Price Foundation
- an approach to diet based on foods eaten by isolated non-industrialized peoples:
Boise Area CSAs
- buy fresh local produce directly from farmers:
- one of the best ways to improve your diet is to grow your own food!
Chinese Medicine Scholars and Teachers
Classical Chinese Medicine
- the work of Dr. Heiner Fruehauf and others to restore the roots of Chinese Medicine:
Contemporary Chinese Pulse Diagnosis
- the work of Dr. Leon Hammer in maintaining this unbroken lineage of pulse diagnosis:
- the work of Thea Elijah:
Elizabeth Rochat de la Vallee
- the work of this influential scholar of classical Chinese texts
1412 W. Washington St..
Boise, ID 83702
See you soon!
Book an Appointment
© SOURCE Integrative Medicine, LLC 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.